Commercial Property Manager
With a huge passion for commercial property management, Hannah joins the Ray White Manningham team with a drive and tenacity that delivers results. Her ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with her tenants and landlords is just one of the many qualities that help her stand out as a highly successful Commercial property manager.
Hannah has worked in the Real Estate industry for the past 7 years with a focus on the Eastern suburbs. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience that continues to help her clients grow and achieve their investment goals. An honest and reliable go-getter she is known for her meticulous work ethic, clear communication, and effective negotiation skills.
Hannah’s core strengths include:
- Negotiate lease renewal process between tenants and landlords
- Negotiate tenure and refurbishment
- Interpret lease and agreed terms with lawyers, valuers and accountants
- Manages high profile commercial property
Hannah’s dedication and determination to property management is evident through her achievements, which include:
- Finalist 2016 REB Property Manager of the Year (Real Estate Business)
- Ray White Awards VIC/TAS | Nominated for Excellence in Property Management 2012 & 2013
- Ray White Manningham | Winner of Property Manager of the Year 2011 – 2012
- Ray White Manningham | Winner of Property Management Young Gun 2010 – 2011
If you have any questions regarding Commercial Property Management, Hannah would be happy to assist you.