Senior Sales Executive & Auctioneer
Nima Goharpey believes that hard work is the essence of the results he produces. He prides himself on his people skills and is highly motivated and committed. He is ethical and honest, and always performs to achieve the highest result for vendors.
For over 10 years, Nima has had experience in Sales and Customer Relations. His career has seen him Manage which has definitely allowed him to build upon his customer service skills, mentoring and public communication.
Within the Real Estate Industry Nima believes “it is of my utmost importance to build strong relationships with my clients’ and colleagues”. Through providing exceptional customer service and being 100% committed he is able to do so. A reflection of his dedication is demonstrated through his achievements including |
- Ray White Manningham Rising Star of the Year 2017 – 2018
- Ray White Awards VIC/TAS | Senior Auctioneer of the Year Finalist 2015
- REIV Awards for Excellence | Achievement Award Finalist 2013
- REIV Awards for Excellence | Novice Auctioneer of the Year Finalist 2013
- Ray White Awards VIC/TAS | Novice Auctioneer of the Year Finalist 2013
- Ray White Awards VIC/TAS | Sales Personal Assistant of the Year Finalist 2013
Nima has enjoyed growing up in Manningham and has also worked in the area for over 10 years. He certainly has a great understanding of the local area and also for the Persian Community in Manningham, with the asset of speaking fluent Farsi.
Outside of Real Estate Nima spends time playing tennis and is the secretary of his local Tennis Club Committee; he plays soccer and billiards and enjoys watching Essendon and Manchester United. He also loves to spend time with his family and friends.
If you have any questions regarding Real Estate Nima would be more than happy to assist you.
- 2017 - Auctioneer of the Year, Senior - Finalist
- 2015 - Auctioneer of the Year, Senior - Finalist
- 2013 - Auctioneer of the Year, Novice - Finalist