RETAIL AND RESIDENTIAL WITH OPTIONS
- Building: 350m²
- Fully fitted ground floor commercial kitchen
- Two (2) quality first floor apartments (2 bedrooms)
- Building area| 350sqm approximately
- Land area| 227sqm approximately
- Three (3) potential income streams
- Rear laneway access plus car parking
- Offered with vacant possession
This impressive building suits a wide variety of uses, and is an ideal opportunity for an owner-occupier or an astute investor.
The ground floor comprises of a fully fitted commercial kitchen, including coolroom, stainless steel bench tops, stove and exhaust flues.
The first floor comprises of two (2) refurbished apartments, each containing two (2) bedrooms. A separate entrance from the rear laneway allows separation from the ground floor, providing the owner with the potential for 3 income streams.
Located on the eastern side of Templestowe Road, between Bridge and Elizabeth Streets, close to major intersection of Manningham and Bulleen Roads.
Situated opposite Banksia Park, the subject property provides easy access to major arterials, public transport and a wide variety of specialty retailers and service providers.
Photo ID Required at all Open for Inspections.